Saturday, October 29, 2016

GO GO CAT 57 CROSS STITCH PATTERN

Hi Craftlovers I have a new shop where I am selling all my cross stitch patterns and other craft items at My New Shop
I love this shop as I can offer all my cross stitch patterns in one place and you can get a discount just by joining my mailing list. You can also earn a dollar every time you help sell on of my cross stitch patterns and you can sell your finished cross stitch project for any price you wish. The only draw back is that there is no easy way to search for each cross stitch pattern other than by browsing so I am updating my latest stock. This is another pattern in my fun with colors cross  stitch patterns. It is a slightly larger pattern so it sells for $3.55 Check it out. 






Cat lovers check this out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment